Wednesday, January 03, 2007

long awaited, breaths unbated

Merry belated Christmas and happy new year, all who wander here.

I'll make this short: Both of the showcased photos were taken by my old friend Damon, whom I met when he was a first-year greenhorn, I a weathered senior, and both of us in the play The Gut Girls. Damon's still doing time at McMaster, incredibly, living in a restored grocery store (still?) and showing the kids what's what on his weekly radio show. I’d say see his own blog for more about 'im, but I can’t seem to connect to it myself (Damon, your help welcome here). On with the show: The first pic is of, very simply, a shoe on the side of the 403. The second is of, simpler yet, a missing missing poster, taken around my old Hamilton haunts. The meta-magnitude practically split my cerebellum.


















Is it a cat who's missing here?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! thanks for putting 'em up! I'm actually living across the road from the ex-meat market now.. same area, less mystique. There was some unexplained web hiccup over the holidays and my site stopped working for a while. it seems to be back now.. hopefully for good.

10:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, long time without conversation, eh? How're things? What are you doing? Oh, by the by, it's Josh Weresch, an ol' non-Dutch friend from McMaster. Cheerio.

2:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home